Skip to content
- Is parking available near the salon?
- Meter parking is available in front of our salon or along Davie St. We also have a parking lot near our salon you can turn into.
We just warn that there is heavy traffic naturally due to our location so please keep in mind when leaving to go to your appointment to avoid being late.
- Do you accept walk-ins?
- Yes, everyone is welcome, walk-ins or appointments.
- Can I bring my dog?
- Yes! He can also meet our lovely dog, Lucky!
- What is Japanese Straightening/Perm?
- People with frizzy/curly/wavy hair who want a permanent solution to have silky straight hair may be interested in this service.
Japanese straightening/perm is a process where it breaks the natural bonds in your hair then rearranged by flat ironing your hair straight and finally sealed to keep the new arranged bonds.
- How long does Japanese Straightening/Perm last?
- It’s permanent so it will last forever until you cut it off!
- Can I get Japanese Straightening/Perm if my hair is coloured?
- Yes you definitely can!
**It is recommended to consult with your stylist so we can find a healthy way to deal with previously coloured hair**
- I want to get Japanese Straightening/Perm! How much would it be?
- For short hair, it starts at $250 and up however our pricing really depends on your hair length, type, density and history of colour (if any). We highly recommend calling to book a consultation with our stylists for information about how long it will take and pricing.
Unfortunately, we can only give an estimate for the price. Please understand prices may change.
- How do I take care of my Japanese Straightening/Perm?
- Yay!! You now have beautiful straight sleek hair.
To take care of it make sure you don’t wash for a minimum of 72 hours. After waiting, you can carry on with your usual hair routine and enjoy how silky it is.